- The employee at the passport office not believing that the picture of my previous passport was actually me.
- Rejection of my student ID card as a valid supporting ID card (even though I called before going to the office to make sure it would be ok.)
- Rejection of my photos because they were "too red" (since then I always take them in black and white).
- Rejection of my references because they didn't live in the same country as I (even though this requirement is not specified anywhere).
- Rejection of my Declaration in Lieu of Guarantor document, because, as any normal person, after living in a certain country for four years, I must obviously know a doctor, lawyer, or accountant, in that country, who has known me personally for over two years.
|Il fait beau !|
|La coulée verte|